New Features in Reviewpad v0.28 🎊
Review title and branches have a tooltip when ellipsis; Left panel is now resizable with drag and drop; Outdated comment are now tagged; Reviewpad notifications on your Slack workspace; Code reviews with invalid UTF8 characters can now be opened
Review title and branches have a tooltip when ellipsis;
Left panel is now resizable with drag and drop;
Outdated comment are now tagged;
When a comment is outdated, e.g. the line to which the comment is applies has been modified, the comment is tagged as Outdated.
Reviewpad notifications on your Slack workspace;
Follow these steps or check out the complete source on Slack's documentation:
- Create a new Slack app in the workspace where you want to integrate Reviewpad. Here's an image that fits nicely as an app icon:
- On the features page, switch on the Activate Incoming Webhooks toggle;
- Click Add New Webhook to Workspace;
- Select the channel where you want to receive Reviewpad notifications and click Authorize;
- Copy the Webhook URL that was generated and add it to the Slack configuration on Reviewpad ('Manage notifications' menu entry).