This page will help you managing your Reviewpad email settings.
Reviewpad can deliver application emails via an SMTP server of your preference.
As an administrator, the settings page can be accessed by selecting Menu > Manage email settings.
Most SMTP servers accepting the PLAIN authorization protocol should work with Reviewpad.
Below you can find a list of configuration examples for a few popular 3rd-party email services:
- Sign in to your Sendgrid account
- Create and store a SendGrid API key with full access "Mail Send" permissions
- Verify your Sender Identity
- In Reviewpad's email settings page:
- SMTP server: smtp.sendgrid.net
- Port number: 587
- Sender address: [the email address from which you want emails to be sent]
- Username: apikey
- Password: the API key created in step 2.
This requires a Reviewpad Team deployment to set up SMTP email settings.
For more information visit