Manage issues in GitHub projects
Reviewpad can be used to automatically manage issues in GitHub projects.
For example, the following configuration automatically adds an issue to a column in the board of GitHub project with a particular title.
You can also use Reviewpad to automatically move issues between columns in the board of a GitHub project based on events such as closing or adding a label to the issue.
- name: manage-issues-in-projects
- rule: '$state() == "open" && !$isLinkedToProject("PROJECT-TITLE")'
- $addToProject("PROJECT-TITLE", "Todo")
- rule: $state() == "closed"
- $addToProject("PROJECT-TITLE", "Done")
Similarly, you can also use Reviewpad to manage pull requests in GitHub projects.
Just add the
pull_request event to the
on property of the Reviewpad configuration.
The check description use case contains an example of a workflow that is applied in both issues and pull requests.