This is a quarterly public roadmap for Reviewpad to so that you can stay up-to-date with what is coming very soon in your favourite code review tool! *
If you have any requests please contact us.
Reviewpad is a product with an every growing list of components and integrations. For this reason, usually we categorize each feature into one of the following areas:
- Code host integration — Support for a new code host or improvements in existing support. Our main short-term goal is to offer first class support for Bitbucket, GitHub and GitLab - no other code host integration is planned until EOY 2021.
- Notification systems — Support for new notification systems or improvements in existing support.
- Code analysis — Support for new programming languages, new analysers or improvements in existing support.
- Code diff visualiser — Features or improvements to existing support that improve code readability while reviewing.
- Communication superpowers — Features or improvements to existing support that dramatically improve how developers communicate in the review process.
- Code analysers integration — Support for existing code analysers or improvements in existing capabilities.
- Enterprise plan — Features and support related to our enterprise plan.
*Note: Not all development is publicly available.